At RSA, we are committed to going the extra mile for our customers and wherever possible, exceeding their expectations.
We promise to:
• Fully investigate your complaint
• Keep you informed of progress
• Do everything possible to resolve your complaint
• Learn from our mistakes
• Use the information from your complaint to pro-actively improve our service in the future
Your complaint can be made in any of the following ways:
1. Visit our website to register a complaint: click here
2. Email to email@example.com
3. Call Centre Toll-free: 800 772(RSA)
4. Transmit to Fax No: +971 4 3377230
5. Visit our office at 38th Floor, Burj Al Salam No 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 28648, Dubai, UAE and meet our Complaints officer.
What happens next?
After you get in touch:
We will acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours
We aim to resolve the complaint, following assessment and investigation within five (5) working days. You will receive a final response letter from us to conclude the complaint. If our investigation requires more time to be completed, we will contact you and keep you updated throughout the process. If you are unhappy with the decision you receive within fifteen (15) working days from the date we received your complaint, please email to our Compliance Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by us or that your complaint has not been resolved within thirty (30) calendar days, you may refer the complaint to the Insurance Regulator.
• For Dubai Health Insurance complaints, you can contact the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) using the online link https://www.isahd.ae/Home/Ipromes or the details below:
Toll Free (24/7): 800342 (800 DHA)
• For Abu Dhabi Health Insurance complaints, you can contact the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD) using the online link https://www.doh.gov.ae/ or the details below:
Telephone: +971 2449 3333 or Local Toll-Free Number: 800 555.
• For all other UAE Insurance Policies, you can contact the Central Bank of the UAE using the online link https://smartservices.ia.gov.ae/ecomplaint/ecomplaint/complaint or the details bellow: