Home Insurance - What We Cover

Choose from Buildings only, Contents only or combined

  • Choose from Buildings only, Contents only or combined
  • Great options for if you're renting your home
  • Building cover tailored for landlords


Start Your Home Insurance Quote

Banner shadow

Content Insurance

Contents Insurance from RSA protects both your valuables and personal property. Whether you need contents cover as a tenant, a landlord or a home owner, we guarantee all the cover you need under one roof. With loads of fantastic optional extras to choose from, such as money and legal expenses cover, we think RSA Contents Insurance is worth shouting about!

Personal Possessions Cover

Personal Possessions Cover from RSA covers property owned by you or any other member of your household anywhere in the UAE. Cover is also extended for up to 90 days anywhere in the world. Included in your cover is the accidental loss or damage to your valuables, clothing and personal possessions and loss from financial fraud on UAE issued credit and debit cards.

Buildings Insurance

Buildings Insurance from RSA protects the fabric of your building. We cover everything from basic repairs to a complete rebuild if your home burns down and covers you against damage caused by fires, storms and floods. It also includes up to AED 2 million public liability cover.

We are here to help you out!

Having problems...?

Or maybe just a question…

Mobile Phone Icon Contact us

Home Insurance Policy Wording

Contact Us Make A ClaimRetrieve QuoteRenew Policy